Making our vision for luminescent glass on an industrial scale a reality required solving many technical issues.
• We wanted light and flexible fixtures for almost every single type of IGU while maintaining 100% tightness for the whole system.
• We wanted quality of light that was as close to natural light as possible.
• We wanted durable, efficient, high-performance LEDs that were easy to maintain without affecting the gas-tightness of the whole system.
• We wanted tunable white light and the full RGB spectrum.
• We wanted a thermal management system which is able to draw heat away well and maintain ongoing control of the system’s temperature.
• We wanted a system that could also be attached to a warm edge.
• And we wanted all factors to become a unit.
If you want to know how we solved all of this in one product, get in touch with us.